3DP 0.00% 5.9¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-56

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    To expand.

Three questions at the end.

ARR: took one of three qustions that were bundled (mine). The questions were success in converting programatic to SAAS? When ARR? What is minimum quarterly receipts one should expect FY25? Interviewer focussed on ARR.

IO: ARR number is getting there however can't currently include the largest spenders with the company as they are on yearly programtic contracts. Work is being done to convert these to enterprise reccuring SAAS which will lead to 7 digit numbers being contributed to ARR. Want to get the number right (can't afford a repeat of ACV).

Most excitingly, in a nod to the last of my questions, IO said that the company has never before been so well positioned to have a read on incoming receipts and revenue. Number should excite shareholders. Glimmer in the eye.

Most innovative soltion on Pointerra to date:

IO: Taking the hugely valuable critical infrastructure data of FPL and using it during a Hurricaine response in 2022. Highl level of trust between Pointerra and customer. IO extremely proud.

Amazon Warehouse:

IO: Huge shakeup at Amazon in last 18 months (this is true - Amazon's retail branch has undergone an extremely large corporate shakeup/ restructre. I watched a separate video on this) . Pending restart on priorities being sorted. Customer still there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $5.912K 101.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13051 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.