AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Settle down Bob. Stop taking things so personally. Not...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    Settle down Bob. Stop taking things so personally. Not everything is about you.
    Try a sense of humour on for size.

Seriously though, if you can point me to where Audio Pixels has made it clear that they have staff in China, or staff who are even visiting China regularly to collaborate with EM, I will happily withdraw my comments regarding lack of oversight & control.

Here's something else to test your critical thinking skills. It centres around the current situation in Israel and the Middle East, namely -
    1. A number of countries including the US have issued a warning in recent days that an attack on Israel by Iran and Lebanon may be imminent. Iran & Hezbollah in Lebanon have made their intentions very clear since the last Israeli attacks on them.
    2. As a result of this tension, most international airlines have cancelled or suspended flights into Israel.

Given this information, if EM does somehow manage to get some chips manufactured for AP, do you foresee any logistical problems being encountered in getting the chips to Irael for testing in the coming weeks?
    Do you think it's a bit strange that this potential problem is not mentioned at all in the announcement of the companys "current estimated" timeline? The announcement was only made less than a week ago.

My guess is they plan to use this as the excuse in their next announcement to explain why there's no chips.

Try not to lose too much sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.