AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-116

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Gosh, why has HC gone quiet all of a sudden? No more vitriolic carping and unsubstantiatable accusations! All I see now are responses.

Interesting to see that FB may have been travelling. That is exactly what I would have expected to happen given the state of developments announced to date. There is likely to be a lot happening with wafers from 3 FABs beginning to be evaluated in Tel Aviv. However I doubt that we as shareholders will hear anything until clear, definitive and reliable results are available. Not that everything is necessarily going to be as good as anyone hopes, but I dare say we will hear something significant soon as a consequence. There are undoubtedly plenty of things that could go wrong from here, but one has to assume that the efforts brought to the task have been expertly conceived and well aimed. This is a world first after all. And it is a difficult thing to make for the very first time.

It will be interesting to see if all 3 FABs produce equivalent MEMS chips. Given that each FAB will be using very similar processes to fabricate the devices they should be very similar, if not identical. Once the process is found to be successful it will be locked in. As has been said previously there will undoubtedly be some fine tuning over time, but apart from improvements that come from learned experience the process will be one that just runs through the factory like a conveyor belt. The important thing is that the device, as designed, can be fabricated to work as required. After that it enters the world of industrial semiconductor fabrication alongside the millions of other 'chips' that are mass produced every year.

There is nothing I can do as a SH to speed this development process up. It takes as long as it takes. Naturally I am impatient, but the longer I have to wait for this damned thing to appear the more patient I find I am becoming. My impatience is a natural response to wanting to be reassured that the desired result is coming at all. However it is definitely a case of 'my impatience does not help make the result come any quicker than it can'.

GLTAH!
    Last edited by BobF: 07/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.