AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-124

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    If I was Warren Buffet I probably wouldn't have invested in AKP.

But then again if I was him, I would have been wanting to talk to the top people there and get their story straight from the horses mouth. I think it was a great story at the time, and I'm sure others who are now the major SH in AKP probably all fall into that category too. The problem for all involved is most likely that the reality was a lot more technically difficult to achieve amazing sound from what would become the ultimately marketable device than was apparent at the time. But then again they would probably have been shown the prototype working, and that would have made a huge difference. It certainly did for me, and I only saw 'video' of a stationary chip with a soundtrack attached. But seeing it work would have been very convincing. But I also imagine that AKP has likely done wonders to get to the place it has done on what is probably the smell of an oily rag. So if I was WB now and I was shown all the various stages of MEMS development, and given an honest, open, and detailed appraisal of what has been difficult and why it has taken so long to get here, and appraised of the current situation and its status, I think I would be looking to make a major position on the business.

We'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.