AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Kind of. Here's how it works ...... Audio Pixels Limited...

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Kind of. Here's how it works ...... Audio Pixels Limited (Israel) and Audio Pixels Holdings Limited (AKP) are two separate and individual legal entities.

AKP doesn't have to report on the financial details of Audio Pixels Israel to it's shareholders. Shareholders of AKP do not have to be informed of how all the money is spent or exactly what activities all their staff are engaged in. It's kept very murky.

AKP's only role is to hold ownership of 100% of Audio Pixels Israels shares. I imagine Yuval's role (he lives in Aust.) is to explain technical things to the board?

Retail shareholders of AKP are of little value to the board. They have not been allowed to raise funds from them, so they don't serve much purpose. I don't really see the purpose of AKP now that it's suspended with no hope of return.

Here's a scenario .....If one of the note holders pulls the plug, AKP will be forced into liquidation. One option for note holders & creditors (& other top holders who will get to swing a vote) if they want to continue to pursue the venture as the only hope of one day getting their money back, would be for the company to offer them proportionate ownership of Audio Pixels Israel in consideration of extinguishing all debt. AKP is then wound up with nothing in the kitty.

Last edited by Shortblack: Yesterday, 19:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.