AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-43

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2563
    Some people have a macabre fascination about the likelihood of concealed malevolent intent by others. Hence the fascination with horror movies.
    But just because a scenario is a possibility does not mean its probability increases in proportion to the despicability of the intent. That is, by definition, conspiracy thinking. And boy is there a lot of that around today! Looking around our society one can see plenty of paranoia and conspiracy thinking at work. Our entire advertising industry is cashing in on people's propensity to believe BS that they like the sound of, despite a wealth of facts to the contrary. Magical thinking and trust in people and products that promise impossible things. Without doubt one needs to be as well informed on all sides of all the issues before one decides what is real and true.

So of course the thought that something bad is possible should always alert us to be cautious and vigilant. There are scammers and conmen out there for sure. And I have raised similar questions with respect to AKP in the past. The suggested scenario's are indeed possible. But that does not mean they are necessarily the way things will play out. The question is how likely they are to be true and what signs are there that they are in fact occurring. That is where things get difficult.

I do not consider that the ongoing investments into the running of AKP / AP, by the chairman for instance, are a sign of nefarious intent so much as a sign of confidence and determination to 'land the fish, so all may eat'. That is the nub of the quandary.

If the chip really is, as indicated by all of the recent items of information announced to market, 'imminent', to coin a phrase, then that says something very good about the company and its leadership, and about all the actions to get the product through its problems and to this point.

If it is all just one big scam then it is indeed a total travesty that says the absolute opposite.

But one has to choose ones own version of what one believes to be more likely.

Nobody is making anybody else invest in the company.

Back in the 60's many of us understood only too well what 'paranoid delusions' did to your head, to your thought processing, and to your behaviour. People with such a tendency were discouraged from smoking or tripping because they could not differentiate between imagination and actuality, and were likely to act bizarrely without much provocation. I did not realise that caffeine could have similar effects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.