AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

As you say, the two obvious reasons are:a) you are trying to get...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    As you say, the two obvious reasons are:
    a) you are trying to get holders to panic and sell so you can buy their shares;
    b) you specifically want to do harm to the company or its officeholders for personal reasons that are not disclosed;
    c) you have a purely academic interest in the stock market as an illustration of financial transactions and those that make them.

For c) you are likely to have a broad interest in a wide range of stocks and companies independently of who is involved in them. That can be checked to some degree.

There may be other reasons but I can't think of many worth noting. Take your pick.

That is not to say that any of these perspectives qualifies or disqualifies any particular poster from legitimately posting whatever they want to say. All views have their place, and all must be considered. It's not just freedom of speech etc, it is also keeping an open mind. And, thanks to the ignore button, nobody has to keep listening to posts they do not agree with. But I have to always recognise that I may be completely wrong in my views, however logical I may consider them to be, right up until I have actual accomplished facts to confirm or disprove my expectations. And we are definitely not at that point yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.