AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I do battle with denialists in several fields. Everyone has...

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2566
    I do battle with denialists in several fields. Everyone has their own opinion on almost every topic. Then of course there is politics, viruses, and climate change, and etc. I have been involved in politics, science, and sales! Ye Gods! Does anyone have all the answers? Then there is AKP!!

I do not deny that if one is looking for reasons not to invest in AKP then you will find plenty. It is, without question, riddled with activities and unbelievable stuff that militates against its own promises. It does not look good. But if you read all the announced progress and evaluate it against what does actually happen in tech development it sort of does look pretty good. Skating close to the edge? Definitely. Chaotic yes. Dumb? No. Malign? I don't believe so.

My assessment of the company is that it started out with a great idea and this got picked up by a venture capitalist who wanted to take it directly to market by the shortest route. Voila! The 4 Phase Plan that was supposed to get it there in quick time. Did it happen? No! It did not work. Why? My assessment is that it was harder than anyone involved appreciated or could know until you tried to do it commercially at volume. But it led to a lot of focussed development work with the threat of people losing money if good results did not appear PDQ. This has taken years longer than expected.

But that delay does not in itself imply that those involved are frauds or crooks. Nor does it imply that no real progress has been achieved. But when things get delayed investors tend to become fearful and try to save their investments. That is where paranoia enters. (Secret thought to self: These guys are trying to con me! It's the only possible explanation for this turn of events! Mongrels! I'll show the %&(#!!)

It is my personal assessment, and the one I am operating from, that massive progress has been made and is shortly about to be revealed in a finished product that does what it promised to do - just as the company has clearly signalled. The problem with paranoia is that it hears every contrary opinion as being part of the conspiracy. Everyone is in on this! Everyone is against me!

I am stating my opinion, period. You disagree with me, period. I disagree with you, period. Which of us is right? Well we do not know yet. But I expect that we soon will (soon being a rather flexible term at AKP). Then we will both know. Period.
    If I am wrong, I lose. But you don't win.
    If you are wrong, you don't win then either.
    But I do. Period.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6358/6358591-091a0b0b811b430f1bccb588166abe3c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.