CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    A couple points from my take:
    - Cash balance between last quarter to this quarter : $3.4Million > $6.5Million
    - $300K in product sales this quarter plus $700K last quarter = $1Million product revenue half year
    - 2 new manufacturing customers on board
    - Scope of work for existing customers expanded to continue ongoing work and services revenue
    - Funding available of $6.475M + $2.667M finance = $9.146M

Regarding CR potential, 2.6 quarters of funding left however, I believe the company is very positive on its ability to complete the FFN contract which has a remaining $4.3Million payable subject to those milestones being achieved. The company also will have furthering revenues from product uptake given the expanded regions in AUS/NZ for the remainder of the flu season and the next quarters will see uptake in further product sales in the US over the coming 2 quarters. Also continued services revenue from current jobs and their 2 new customers.

Pros:
    2023 product revenue: $300k > 2024 product revenue: $1.2Million.
    25 distribution channels for product in the US alone and 4 more still in negotiation
    Expanded global footprint this quarter into AUS/NZ and Belgium = expectation for further product growth over the next coming quarters.
    Expected further distribution news as indicated by Paul (maybe hear more tomorrow)

Future:
    - Continuation of FFN work with eventual completion and funding. Further indication of ongoing annuities likely announced once project completed.
    - 4 new distribution channels for product in the US
    - Product growth in new regions and annual sales given alternating flu markets
    - 2 new manufacturing clients for ongoing work
    - Existing services work expanded with continued revenues.

All looking positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.