LDX 7.69% 4.8¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

It's hard to understand why you and the vacuum obsessed...

1. 2,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2409
    It's hard to understand why you and the vacuum obsessed poster are saying "2.6 (or less than three) quarters of funding left".

The revenue for the quarter was $4.3M; costs for the quarter were $4M; that's a $0.3M surplus. That's profitability.

The business didn't consume cash in this quarter, it generated cash. Cash flow was even more pronounced in how positive it was for the quarter; $3.4M inflow.

You only divide the bottom number by the top number in section 8 of the report when the top number is a cash outflow; that's why the remaining quarters of funding cell is blank in the report. They are generating an operating surplus; we only need to go back to calculating remaining quarters of funding if(/when) we have a quarter that consumes cash at an operating level.

The real thing that bothers me about this business is their inability to get the product into the market - everyone is going to the GP in Australia crying out for a test to see whether they have "Covid" or the "flu"; and society is crying out for the viral v bacterial test. No GP I've ever spoken to has known that there's an approved 5 minute test for both of these questions - and that sh!ts me! Revenue should be $100s of millions a year by now
    Last edited by LongTony: Today, 11:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ $266.8K 5.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 657640 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 127347 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.