PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Kiwi - I tend to agree, it sounds roughly somewhat like those...

1. 4,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Kiwi - I tend to agree, it sounds roughly somewhat like those figs you mentioned but surely they would have to build in at least some valuation for all the future indications? Maybe not as much as I hope as the future indications will result in higher uptake, more volumes.

Mango - While the headline (IF we ever get a headline that says any more detail other than 'double digit royalty achieved') may look initially low...they can (and most likely WILL) step it up.

IE. If first 100 mil sales 17% royalty, next 100 to 300m 20%...and then something greater thereafter.

That's only an example of course.

I too think they will break it up by region as opposed to a global but you just never know as Friendsandco suggests.
    As a longer termer I prefer a smaller upfront and a greater royalty, this requires even more patience than we have already had to have ( ! ) as it's really a longer term benefit...At any rate we need the P3 to be funded, that's the driving force for the moment. Hopefully after this FDA greenlight this will be a much easier proposition with more than just a couple of alternatives...

Let's hope by end of next week we hear something back! I'm getting tired of removing all these cobwebs and watching our beloved share price falling.

ps: I just saw Oxxa's 'stepped' up thought. That's a real chance and would help us a lot in the future.

Last edited by Mozzarc: Today, 09:11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.