PAR 7.69% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-74

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    completely agree tanimrod and your points. I think they are valid concerns and you can't argue them.

I just think that when (not if ) we get P3 we will have multiple companies in multiple jurisdictions lining up to sign deals. Paul / simon recently talk about USA / China / South America / Middle East. all lies ? let's see.

BP need a pipeline and this is a pretty good and a pretty cheap bet for BP. they spend billions each year on pipeline.

for sure we can get delayed by the fda etc and that will be a problem. yes a CR may come. but I see a clear path if most of the stars align to get out of this mess.

and if we do ? what is a P3 potential blockbuster asset with 2-3 years to Revenue, consistent p1-2 and real world data worth in 6-12 months ? my money is on circa a billion Aussie.

if we get to that point I would hope we get a better board and ceo/chairman separation and then that noise too will hopefully subside.

we will be heading north or south soon enough. I think we know where the respective punters in this thread stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.