IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi BrrratttI do appreciate the feeling. As I say - CR's are...

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12290
    Hi Brrrattt

I do appreciate the feeling. As I say - CR's are seldom popular. No-one like dilution.

On the other hand, my Dad alway used to say "Look at the doughnut, not the hole."

Imugene has a remarkable set of products and it will only take commercial success for one of those products and the share price will go up in multiples. Many multiples in my view. At that point all past dilution will seem irrelevant.

So the questions for an investor become - do I think that will happen, and can I hold long enough to reach that goal?

In my case the answers are yes and yes, but for sure that will not her the case for everyone.

I watch the science very carefully but I know that the CEO is also watching the cash position. Past behaviour tells me that a CR is coming reasonably soon. I would of course love to see an income producing deal before then - maybe a surprise offer to licence the B cell tech - but I don't think that is likely in the time frame we are looking at.

It is also possible that excellent news from a clinical trial would come with the rumoured NASDAQ listing, and a CR combined.

In the end, a CR is better than running out of funds to complete the trials.

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 31/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.