ADO 5.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

this is something I found interesting with ev2 "AnteoTech...

1. 4,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12628
    this is something I found interesting with ev2

"AnteoTech management are scoping a specific proposal with a second, leading European car manufacturer ‘EV2’, to develop a proprietary ultra-high silicon anode. The development program, once finalised, is targeted for their next generation of batteries which will power an extensive range of electric vehicles. This development work is expected to commence upon EV2’s completion of the design specifications for their next generation batteries. AnteoTech is working closely with the design team as these specifications are developed.

Importantly, in comparison to the work AnteoTech is undertaking with EV1, the work with EV2 is focused on the evaluation of a prototype anode and does not require the preliminary chemistry testing and evaluations prior to the design freeze for the chemistry. This approach may provide an accelerated pathway to a design freeze for the anode, scale up and commercial agreement."

1/ ‘EV2’, to develop a proprietary ultra-high silicon anode.

this from the jan quarterly

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 2.38.01 pm.png

they both sound sort of similar. we have only heard a couple of snippets about  " 1st proprietary anteotech ultra high silicon anode". who is testing this? if it's our anode why haven't we heard about the results? why does anteotech anode sound exactly the same as ev2's project?

2/"This development work is expected to commence upon EV2’s completion of the design specifications for their next generation batteries. AnteoTech is working closely with the design team as these specifications are developed."

"the work with EV2 is focused on the evaluation of a prototype anode and does not require the preliminary chemistry testing and evaluations prior to the design freeze for the chemistry."

if it isn't ev2 who has tested our 70% silicon. why don't they need preliminary chemistry testing and why are we helping ev2's design team to design freeze chemistry?

they have to be our 70% silicon anode tester, compare the work ev1 has done to get us to the stage of being in the deign freeze.

(just with ev1 "EV1 has indicated that the prototyping process incorporating Anteo X is commencing as part of the evaluation process" does that sound more advanced than the last update?)

3/ if we helped ev1 obtain 35% performance improvement, US$ 590 cost savings, faster charging, lighter battery etc with a 18% silicon anode. what would our 70% silicon battery achieve?

from one of grigors newsletters
    Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 2.41.51 pm.png

$8/kg for unrefined silicon would have to reduce cost of the anode again. make the anode thinner, allowing for faster charging. the more silicon added increases performance so what would that equate too?

4/"This approach may provide an accelerated pathway to a design freeze for the anode, scale up and commercial agreement."

this is what we are waiting for, ev1 or ev2. a commercial deal for our production facility capacity of 100k litres (at $400/litre). how close is a deal ?  who knows and will they? I wouldn't like to have sold just before that announcement, but maybe thats just me....

GLTAH, DYOR, IMO, etc
    Last edited by captainblood: Today, 14:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $110.9K 5.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2200443 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 449931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.