CCO 17.7% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-13

1. 2,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    How in the wild world of kava did you get these numbers????

The company announces a 195% increase in revenue for the quarter (pcp) verses a mere 50% increase in operational expenses (pcp) and you are still unhappy. What do you actually want from this company?

In all my years of investing, I have never seen revenue growth for a listed security like what we are witnessing. Never!

Add to this, CCO is an outright supply chain leader in an untapped industry, with near infinite growth potential.

I don't know if you are being paid to post this nonsense, perhaps to keep the price down for some accumulator - but is it clear that you have no idea how to read financial reports or how business actually works.

Today's announcement is nothing short of steller! It's too bad you can't see this.

June sales were $750,000 following $490,000 in April, then $620,000 in May - over 20% growth per month. Should the rate of growth continue grow at this rate, revenue for FY2025 would be $36 million. Breakeven is said to be approximately $12 million pa. Now run your expense numbers and tell us what CCO is worth.

SirKnight.
    Last edited by SirKnight: Wednesday, 12:12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.