CCO 6.25% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-29

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    You couldn’t make this stuff up. No one would believe it.

Since Dumpty doesn’t think our growth numbers are any good and expenses too high. I thought I would waste 5 minutes of my life to see what he is into. A mining company with a MC of $11millioj with no defined resource who has no money but has to do drilling, studies, then if they find something engineering and build a mine. So they would need to raise many times their market cap to just define a resource over years, then raise 20x there market cap to build a mine over several more years and the share price is at 0.4c. How can you seriously talk about dilution and sales to expenses ratios here.

Then for the cherry on top Dumpty has supposedly contacted the company because there are non holders talking the company down and has threatened them with legal action from a company with no money for,people,who are doing what he does here, although I’m sure they have made much more sense.

Had a quick read of our report. Looks like we should be able to get through to profitability without raising any more cash. A quarters cash in hand plus $1.4 million in inventory and the $2+ million we just raised at the start of July.

Wish I had a dollar for every post he does before the next quarterly after saying he would not comment anymore. Stockholm has made that promise a dozen or so times but still researches every aspect more closely than I do.

Fun times ahead.
    Last edited by Cadel: Wednesday, 23:45

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $73.36K 9.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 876275 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11394976 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.