CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Stoked. FijiKava now available at Coles in Tasmania since recent...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Stoked. FijiKava now available at Coles in Tasmania since recent product expansion. I was impressed by glass bottle of the Taki Mai shots (feels premium, and needs to be at $6 a pop), and packaging looks good / easily located, unlike the capsules which were almost impossible to find. Only 50g instant available fyi.

Tried the shots for the first time with the missus. She didn't like the taste (has been very resistant to try for years as she has been breastfeeding), but felt tongue numbness and maybe a sense of relaxation. I was intrigued by the taste, given how different it is to traditional grind or instant.

Reverse tolerance is very real in my experience, and people need to want to like kava in order to like it (much like alcohol, coffee, oysters... all the best things in life). There is a fine line between making more accessible with formats/flavours, and staying true to the product. I have a strong preference for the traditional grind, as I imagine most people growing up with it do, for the control over extraction/flavour/experience.

At any rate, well done CCO for these incremental steps forward. Great opportunity in front of us to execute on this and become a household name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $19.46K 2.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8484736 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5839550 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.