CCO 5.88% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-56

1. 5,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Lucky you.

Not so much a cultural change as opposed to a smart change. It has been 4 weeks now since my last beer and I am getting into the swing of relaxing with Kava when I would otherwise have had a beer.

Now with continuous disclosure, I am fairly sure that is why we need to report quarterly. There is no need to put out monthly sales details, other than keeping shareholders informed. At some point I feel that management will need to stop that practice and being a new financial year, it may have just stopped.

With monthly sales announcements everyone knows what the quarterly will look like, it is a double-edged sword, whilst it keeps shareholders aware of sales it also feeds the traders which is something we need to stop doing in my opinion.

Based on the Instagram site it seems like everyone is happy and business is good so a flat result last month compared to June may be the case if not a little better. The discontinuation of the capsules only accounted for 4% of sales last quarter so I am not expecting July to have been a down month. We don't know and that is fine. Save the sales details for the quarterly, as if we surprise to the upside then you could see a huge increase in price as opposed to traders in and out every month.

If anything, we could focus on US sales as opposed to global e-commerce sales, just to give shareholders something but at the same time keeping the traders guessing and potentially holding their capital for longer periods, (which they will not want to do).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $17.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $32.91K 4.105M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7129618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 15191816 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.