MSB 0.75% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-127

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3169
    Hi @nippy,

I didn't take your comments as implying a negative tone, at all - perhaps mild appreciation for a hand well played, but that's all. Please keep posting. I find your posts understanding & appreciative of the risk/benefit equations in everything MSB.

No, it was merely the analogy you were using that got my attention i.e. the pay 'raise' idea. When we're as involved as only LTHs such as you and I can be, it's challenging to see a lot of aspects of the situation from the POV of a stakeholder with a different kind of stake in MSB's future, like an employee.

One thing that is important, & that we didn't talk about, was the duration of those 'salary reduction' and 'salary deferred' deals - I believe it was only to the end of FY'24. If so, that's a good thing, in my books. I'm generally not in favour of dilution of LTHs equity in favour of Brd members/ employees who have greater access to insider information. And that's especially so when the SP is susceptible to manipulation i.e. pre-breakeven.

All good. Break a leg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.