MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

Let's agree that, as ordinary shareholders we don't now much at...

1. 7,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Let's agree that, as ordinary shareholders we don't now much at all. I don't think there is any argument.

Ponder this hypothesis:

1. SI was THE major shareholder for 2 decades. On top of that he was/is BFF with a (former) cornerstone investor (AW) and 'friendly' with another major shareholder (M & G).
    2. GG is now the major SH by a long way AND AW has sold down his position (in 2021/2022) and M & G has sold down their position(s) at profit on every CR in the last 6 or so years (cha-ching!!!).
    3. As GG gathered his stake, it looked like a p!ssing contest between SI and GG (to and fro) to see who is the bigger stakeholder. The lead changed multiple times over the last CR period. With NO public COMMENT by either party, including the CEO, who must of been busy or something because he's actually employed to tell shareholders what is happening with the company....regularly.

What am I getting at?

SI's need to take back control. This is a battle royale. Rich guys style. All the characters from GOT are involved!

Next move (IMHO - and I am on record as a self appointed raving lunatic): SI gets his 'friends' to take back control, via the next obvious CR.

Will the regular 'crew' make "bank"? You better believe it!

You heard it here first. Keep it to yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.