ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    Who knows mate, all I know is the fear mongerers were once again wrong about the quarterly, as most expected the quarterly was reasonable.
    I agree and have stated last quarter that I expect we will need a CR around Christmas time if the Sep options aren't converted.
    Not to upset those gamblers but if we need a CR post Sep options expiry and it's completed at 3c or more then it will benefit those of us who aren't option holders as we will be less diluted.

The Roadmap is yet again ahead of schedule, the platform has grown so much bigger than what it was ever meant to be 6 months ago.

These guys are building a really awesome product, I am very confident that the platform will sell, especially more so since using it. I am very confident that the SP will be vastly different in a year. I just hope I don't need to pay too much more in dilution to get there.

The kiosk move was unexpected, I didn't imagine they would try to target that market too but here we are!!!

We are not only about to offer the world the platform that allows you to build digital humans or now even digital avatars, that can communicate with anyone you intend it to with the ability to teach, play, advise and help, in all languages and with so many accents and voices, we are also now offering every retailer and hotel chain the ability to buy a kiosk, with the ability to upgrade the hardware for more functionality? So Unith must have something in that pipeline for them to mention it in the report.

Anyone in this forum able to talk $$ for kiosks? I mean it's an old concept that will be far more advanced so we should be able to start calculating the potential of kiosks if someone has experience?

I imagine that there will be a much higher revenue stream when delivering hardware and software??

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.88K 180.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3051999 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1499770 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.