UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-38

1. 2,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    I haven't seen Uniths Marketing model, but typically these SAAS launches are done with Facebook Ads to a landing page and then sign up to a webinar.

Customers are then converted to a subscription offer, possibly with OTO, upsell, downsell and access to a private Facebook group. The private Facebook group has a moderator that will answer non-technical questions and tech questions get forwarded to a Support Team with a ticketing system.

Other members also support each other in the learning phase along with training videos or a documentation respository.

Follow up with non-buyers is all done by email marketing and retargetting ads. (I thought I saw a job ad for this skill set in the Subscription Divn)

There should be no need to be chasing payments and paperwork as it is a subscription product, although I noted they are currently advertising for a Finance position, so obviously they expect some work increase.

Product can be released as a paid Beta to iron out the last of the bugs and to gather user feedback for improvements and so long as it solves a real world problem and is priced correctly, it can scale as the use cases become clearer.

All this is on the understanding that they are moving away from the Done For You service and towards the Do It Yourself service, which is infinitiely more scaleable.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.