LVH 2.22% 4.6¢ livehire limited

fickle John (very appropriate). Please advise if you have read...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    fickle John (very appropriate). Please advise if you have read the material on the LVH website from beginning to end !! DO NOT TELL LIES . Honestly !!!
    it’s not cool to discount a company as being a lightweight in such a dismissive way. Please give everyone a concise summary of the differences between LVH and 2 other similar companies. Also tell us the scope of each companies software.
    im betting you can’t do it. You will be too busy or not willing to grace us with your knowledge. This is another way of admitting you are a bullshit artist, who can’t give any sensible comment. All small caps ( this is very small) have huge stresses in becoming substantial companies that can operate from day to day without the threat of a terminal event. Becoming an accepted solution which allows the threat of going broke to dissipate. These are the 20 x situations for those invested. If you don’t have spare money then go safe with CBA . Christy in particular
    im looking for huge profits from calculated investments.
    christy forest put $200,000 in for 10,000,000 shares the o
    ther day. She may be a fool, but she is best placed to make a judgment. PLEASE GIVE US ALL UOUR CONSIDERED OPINION ON THE MANAGEMENT ,,,,, Christy in particular. Is she smart and experienced or someone whose judgment is totally deficient.
    I am hoping to create some sensible and thoughtful debate…
    since the platform was put on purchase orders for about 900,000 shares the share price sat still and nobody bought or sold - for days… a lot longer than any time I can remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $17.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $736.1K 16.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1013767 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1379202 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.