NOR 0.00% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

#HollaI'm not sure my post warranted that response. I am glad...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    #Holla

I'm not sure my post warranted that response. I am glad you did the correct thing and had it removed.

All holders want the same thing, and that is to make some money out of the stocks we buy. The too-ing and fro-ing between the different posters doesn't IMO affect the share price.

IMO no one in their right mind or otherwise would take any notice of anything posted on an anonymous forum without doing some independent research.
    All that happens here is we that prove Newton's 3rd law. ".. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.." and this thread definitively proves that law.

IMO there is nothing in the report to support anything but hope that some deal is about to be done. But as we all know at this end of the market that's generally all we have.

Anyway not that I have to confirm anything to anyone [ and not that anyone cares] but I have sold some CSL to pay for some pressing bills and I do plan to put the couple of bucks remaining aside to buy a few more Nor should it appear that some sort of deal of some sort of significance is about to hit.

So good luck, relax the weekend is nearly upon us, watch some footy, olympics enjoy a few beverages and chill and maybe, just maybe, Norgust 2024 is the one for all of the long termers.

And I have changed my sentiment to hold just in case.

Good luck
    Last edited by flicklb: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.