NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

#hollawowwowwowI didn't read your post. Sadly, it had been...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    #holla
    wow
    wow
    wow

I didn't read your post. Sadly, it had been removed before I had time to login and have a look as I have sort of been a little pre-occuppied of late. All I got was the first few lines that is left after the post is blocked.

Wow I hope Cel didn't mind you telling her what to do.

Anyway I aren't hurting with whats left of my Nor punt and I'm not bitter or twisted or swagman or any other poster past or present.

And after reading your post you have the audacity to bitch about the cesspit when you and your doppelgangers are the main contributors to it. Just re read your post at me and you'll see what I mean. IMO

Anyway, and for the record, I'm sorry king holla but I will continue to post as I like [within HC rules of engagement] and as I and others have said to you before if you don't want to read my posts just put me on ignore. simples

As for Nor which is supposed to be the topic of conversation their 1/4ly was similar to the previous ones lots of anticipation but not much delivery. The first and final sounds interesting and a little more info would have been more helpful but its now August and we can all wait patiently and politely to see if it's going to be a Norgust Nortember or a Noctober. As always time will tell.

Have a great weekend enjoy the footy and the olympics and maybe have a beverage or 2 and even we could toast 2 old friends but mostly we all just need to take time out of our hectic days to just chill.

Have fun Holla and Co

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.