NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

What's dumb is a bitter group of trolls dominating the nor...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    What's dumb is a bitter group of trolls dominating the nor threads for years, from 1c upwards.. while your held stocks are all forever crashing to new record lows.
    You take it out on Nor, like your master, always lying and manipulating.
    Now you're next level twisting and again lyingly suggesting inside info and optus being dead, lol!
    You always raise the bar with the level of contradiction, so desperate to up the negativity with your miserable sell posting.

Me noting the obvious accumulation of previous months has stopped since the BAFO was announced, hopefully a good sign that top players arent accumulating ahead of expected major contracts.. is then twisted to "inside info" and "optus dead"! Typical DoubleDown.

If any buying after BAFO, ahead of results.. you'd be screaming inside info! So, no matter what, any trading or no trading, DD says inside info and trolls Nor, but never a negative word on any of the held disasters.
    How much Nor heading towards tier 1 success hurts you and your crew since your losses and alleged shell hopes for Nor after covid.

What happened to your endless CR posts all year? Were you and your colleagues wrong about every CR post?
    I can't remember you ever posting anything that hasn't been the opposite to reality.
    Last edited by Holla: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.