NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Now confirmed the king was wrong or lying every day of the year,...

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    Now confirmed the king was wrong or lying every day of the year, attempting to mislead with false assurances of a CR (often claimed to be to Apsec with "oppies") prior to the end of March, then prior to the end of April quarterly, then May, then prior to end of June quarter, and before the quarterly.

The rest of you have continued living on the Nor threads troll posting similarly. All wrong, every month for years.

DD again with the absolute raise "to keep the lights on" last week, and many previous weeks. Always wrong. It shouldn't be allowed, posting such lies, knowing very well Spark and R&D money incoming.

That's what we get from posters who blatantly lie and mislead with false claims of "Spark dumping Nor" days prior to multi year contract extension being announced, through to mid 2026.
    Then falsely claiming Optus PoC was unsuccessful, just before it was announced successful.

They have now recently claimed the optus deal isn't happening, prior to this quarterly update confirming otherwise, as well as falsely claiming raising to keep the lights on.

Shouldn't be allowed on a public forum in my opinion, especially when it is always posted as if factual, without any "in my opinion".

Big month ahead for NOR...
    NORGUST YOU BEAUTY $$$$$

All my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $2.574K 77.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.