LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-57

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Yes, it is curious why you would stoop to personal attacks and creepy accusations. My response to you above was defending my integrity. You engage as if you're in a domestic spat. I don't have relationships like that and will not go tit for tat with you. You are entitled to your negative non-holder outlook, but not to bullying and derailing the threads. I said I would respond to your concerns when I have time- on my clock, not yours. Re the typos above, I had to get somewhere and was typing fast, so left off something as well. When quoting me, you didn't include the end of my sentence "with a non-holder." If a problem arises that is concerning to shareholders, of course honest debate and discussion is warranted and beneficial. Your endless stirring up of negative sentiment however is tiring and frankly don't we all have better things to do with our time? If you're truly interested, surely you can seek answers to your own questions? Do some research, as we do.
    You're asking the wrong person that, as I've never engaged in social media, barring reading these forums. So I don't know much about Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and all the rest, but perhaps they mean posting news on Twitter? With Edison Group's help? I've no idea, nor what fees would be involved. If you're concerned, you could ring Lepidico and ask, but then as a non-holder, they'd probably wonder why you care?

Enough from me now on all this. It's nothing short of embarrassing. Let's get back to discussing the stock, shall we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.981K 1.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 140893730 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 67411998 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.