LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Personal attacks and creepy accusations? Seriously, whatever is...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Personal attacks and creepy accusations? Seriously, whatever is getting you on those 'dizzying highs' you need to step back from. Its the facts, either you or someone else logged in to your account after you purport to be 'certainly sleeping'. You should be thanking me for the heads up rather than attacking, usually that sort of behaviour occurs when dishonesty is afoot. Embarrasment funnily enough is another emotion associated with the aforementioned act, none on my side. Wouldn't the default position be shock to learn that your account was being accessed when you were 'certainly sleeping'?

Get back to discussing the stock? Absolutely. Try not to derail in the future. I will be here as a potential investor querying the actions and intentions of both company and curiously ultrabull posters alike.

If you want honest debate, explain the money flow between all the Lepidico entities per $1m paid from the customer for P1. I genuinely feel the underlying earnings per share is being substantially eroded more than people realise and can calculate for. It seems every announcement comes with a cost to eps like the recent revelation that the concentrator will be leased, another cut to earnings and that is another subject to cover. And how can one put a 'low value' tag on the share price when significant dilution is near term?

Cheers and best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.878K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7988620 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 44581099 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 913247
Last updated 12.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.