LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

No offence but most of the links and interpretations you have...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    No offence but most of the links and interpretations you have arrived at lately have been strung with paper thin thread. The SP action preceding the quarterly gave me some hope that management had finally bagged something concrete after all these years that could put a bottom on the money pit. Unfortunately no. All they gave us was more insinuations and hype of anonymous party’s that are super interested. If it was the first time we had heard this from management then it may be something to get excited about but the same rhetoric has been fed to shareholders for years, only to eventually disappear from updates and be presented with the next distraction. In fact the only concrete thing management did give us in this fluffy quarterly is that there will likely be a credit raise in the future and management are going to have to sink a lot more money into producing samples again because all the previous samples they have produced over the years have eventuated to nothing.

If the talk surrounding tier 1 customer is serious then wow. I’m glad LPD made it on to the radar of someone like that. Do i think anything will eventuate from it. No. I think after a short while it will never be spoken of again.

Jasox raises some very good points on this thread that ALL shareholders should consider and should definitely not ignore. Daydreaming and drawing dreamy possible links between LPD and bags of gold may be fun but your time would be much better spent chasing the answers to all the holes in the puzzle if investing is why you are here.

Can i also just say a company with no income and haemorrhaging money, Loaning out pilot plant equip to another company for free is just beyond bizarre. Do the board of directors just see this company as their personal piggy bank / cash cow. Now aren’t we are being told we should spend a bucket load updating it. Doesn’t sound like a company that thinks they wont need it soon. Or does Gary Johnson just think the upgrades would be more suitable for him next time he loans it for free for his company or buys it for next to nothing once LPD are done with it. Why dont we just give it to him like we did with LOH-Max…. and just borrow it off him. Did it with the company only valuable proprietary technology what’s a pissy little pilot plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16.56K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 223264305 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42954512 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 5053223
Last updated 15.33pm 13/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.