AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well, I totally agree with those that remind all and sundry that...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Well, I totally agree with those that remind all and sundry that if you hold AVZ stock, it would be ideal that you must try and develop or possess for that matter personal qualities of tolerance, patience, courage and most of all an extremely thick skin (a fat wallet might help as wellwink.png) would be beneficial to maintaining your health and state of mind.

Sometimes when my stupidity gets the better of me during the time I've held AVZ stock, I have thought to myself Nige must be working for the enemy eek.png, however, the rational/logical side of my brain says to settle down, don't be stupid, this thing we call the Monster of all lithium deposits will come to market in due course, and even if Nige isn't the genius that some here say/think he is, even he surely won't be able to stuff it up confused.png.

Nige we 'sort of have faith in you, 'but the propensity you seemed to have developed for constantly 'missing of timelines that you set' doesn't exactly make you look like a genius to all investors here.

To be fully honest I feel Investors have rewarded you way, way, beyond what I personally would have voted for under the circumstances and at this point in time, so surely by now, you need to start to get the deadlines you set right.

I appreciate as some investors/gamblers here do, that you have enemies within that you have had NO choice but to bring on board the AVZ juggernaut to keep it afloat and that these little #@$%** 'gremlins' (who want the whole shooting match IMO) for want of better words are testing your capabilities (also IMO), to get this thing (AVZ) into gear or hooked up if you like, which it clearly is still not quite there given the loss of ground re the present SP appreciation, compared to our much better performing and in many ways inferior lithium deposits held by our peers.

So Nige once again would it be possible for you to start improving yourself and your skillset by hitting the deadlines that you set, so that we investors/gamblers that are still in support of you, don't have to keep making excuses for you missing the said deadlines. rolleyes.png
    And yes I know it's difficult and complex but let's try harder at getting the basics right.

ps AVZ investors/ fellow gamblers try not to take too much offence to the words or meaning that I have attempted to infer above. biggrin.png

SY cool.pngso onward and upward, probably not today but you get the gist.

Last edited by Super yacht: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.