TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Yep, agree with you all but someone is still buying up large...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yep, agree with you all but someone is still buying up large parcels..

I am unsure if that is a good sign or not and looks like someone is trying to keep the share price down - which is an unusual strategy unless there is a planned takeover?

Perhaps Gimme and his mates know something... or is someone in the Top 50 accumulating? Something is brewing..but then who knows

Agree TON has so much potential and a number of people know it..

I think a number of shareholders hope Andrew Frazer/can sort out Finacial arrangements soon and they can offload some graphite to Europe.Andrew has not put his own name on the block to make love and befriends - he is a serious astute businessman, and has turned numerous crappy businesses into gold over the years, this might be a positive sign for Ton shareholders?..

Also, what does Patrick Burke bring to the table for TON shareholders - what is his position or his role?

China stakeholders what we know to date - is doing bugger all for shareholders and investors and actually destroying things - shit they may have a shit load of money, but no business accruement.

Hopefully whoever is in the know can turn things around, I like others have also invested a shit load of funds into TON over the years learned my lesson..But like others - we will be back in once we receive some positive news...as we are all aware TON does have a world-class asset - which was overrun by numerous greedy CEOs and prior management and board members... who did not think about diversity or shareholders returns and communication was piss poor and deliver/strategy targets..

But I also know a number of investors are waiting for a positive ANN or a lock-in collaborative communication plan from the CEO and Directors... tick to tock Good luck all -

I am still surprised no one especially in the Top 50 has not had a chat with David Edwards to date or Andrew Frazer????
    Mind you -I bet you though someone knows what is going on... while other Graphite companies are improving their shareholder's share price and doing well communicating to their shareholders...and selling their graphite!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $365 33.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 816079 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.