MKR 8.82% 3.7¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-35

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Thanks for your input, you seem experienced in this game. I don't think 7500oz quarters are a "big ask" if the material they are putting through right now is a lot richer than what they were running. In fact the rest of 2021 you write about seems conservative since most PM people seem to think gold will rise soon as the insane inflation becomes more obvious throughout the investment world and all they have to do is perform at the same level they have for the last year. If anything you would expect the efficiency to increase not decrease but we are living in a crazy covid/climate world right now so who knows for sure on that front.

So they will likely have a few million in the pocket by the end of 2021.

2022 onward is more speculative. I don't think anyone here on this forum seems to know the cost per tonne to process the existing silver stockpile, let alone the rest of the resource. MKR seem to think they can make a profit around $25 USD which I would tend to believe since they are on the ground and got the gold estimates mostly correct. If they can't make a profit off that 70g/t stockpile at $25 usd then they don't really have a future on the rest of the resource outside a silver rise.

As much as goldbear77 likes to use charts and history to say silver and gold will rise soon based on them, there hasn't been a time in history when the futures market has run out of physical silver. It is unprecedented events like this that smart investors make the most money, if they are aware of it. What is going to happen is silver all of a sudden becomes incredibly hard to source, and right around this moment MKR will be the largest silver producer in Australia. You could not get a better combination of events simultaneously occurring for media stories, silver price going crazy right when this "unknown" company is making the most of it in Australia.

You can be incompetent and find yourself in the best position of anyone through timing. MKR isn't incompetent, at this point their management is about average and if what I predict happens the media are going to push them like they are geniuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $28.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $69.06K 1.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80001 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 442823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.