MOH 25.0% 0.5¢ moho resources limited

indeed. And confirmation provided in the statement of planning...

1. 9,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    indeed. And confirmation provided in the statement of planning for capital raising. With 1 qtr funding left, it will be soon - probably why the bot is operating at present, trying to hold the price up a bit because gravity is calling at 5.2 cents.

We have important work to do and I’m not opposed to raising money, in fact I’ve suggested it’s needed. But when you work as slowly as MOH has done the last 18 months, the price drifts and drifts and shareholders get punished - this raise looks like it will be quite a bit lower than the last one, which was a fail itself

a couple of comments from the report:
    - plans for a major exploration program at Empress in this half. This is very exciting for me, it’s why I’m here. Where are the plans MOH? The market needs to see
    them. get them out ASAP maybe this will be the vehicle for raising - perhaps a funding exploration partner per @Bazz88 ideas!
    - $16k spent in the period on online design and graphic design with a company associated with Ralph Winter. I’ve bought a lot of these services in business over the last decade, just what work is this? I don’t see any evidence of work to that value in our online presence. Disclosed and it’s not huge but the company should avoid these types of arrangements that are effectively compromised and don’t visibly deliver value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.33K 2.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2999900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.