APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Honestly I think for everyone on here the path and only path...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Honestly I think for everyone on here the path and only path forward is to completely wipe management and start new with a management team who’s reputation is good. They have shown us what they are capable of in the past few decades of running this company and the proof is in the pudding, look at where the company is now?? Is that a not enough said?? Isn’t it clear how the management need to be kicked out and new ones put in place?? Isn’t it clear the plan they have executed and the way they’ve run APG has failed??

We need a new management team with a new plan and new style of running this project, keeping the project going on its current path is simply not working as can be seen with what has been happening to the company. I’ve read the report and the company has something very promising, the world is turning green and this can be a great leader in changing an entire industry, this is why I’ve taken interest in this and if this management is moved on and new management take charge I will be investing a large sum of money into this company as I truely believe this company can be a unicorn. I just don’t think current management and it’s agenda is the one to hedge your bets on!
    Last edited by Intheknow1234: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.