APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

No sadly - probably notI was just indulging in some wishful...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    No sadly - probably not
    I was just indulging in some wishful thinking that he *might* have been different...
    No evidence yet though as you point out
    However if there are changes maybe some continuity will help - whoever the anonymous other director that TC brought in obviously has to go too.
    There's not much to cling to really, but we all have a hope in our hearts for what has seemed over all this time as a worthwhile and potentially commercially successful project, if only it wasn't given to this mob to manage.
    I once sold some APG at just under 30c (yes, really!) to finish paying off the builder for our home extensions (which ran way over budget) many years ago (obviously!), so wouldn't it be lovely if one day we could do something similar again.
    Luckily, I only hold this for nostalgic reasons (but enough to make a difference if it ever even makes it to 1c). My main hopes lie elsewhere these days but this stock is an ongoing education for young and old, a constant reminder that weasel words are not enough, and actions are much louder, and as a reminder of how long shareholders can rationalise and convince themselves (or be repeatedly reassured and convinced) that things are OK - "the company just keeps having bad breaks, nothing to do with management..."

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.