APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Nice work HannayFirstly, don't forget to add in whatever NG was...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Nice work Hannay
    Firstly, don't forget to add in whatever NG was paid for doing the hack work (except for when he apparently didn't!), and
    How much did Mrs MT earn in her time on the APG books?
    Next, where did $33M go (not to mention the various cap raises and private placements from shareholders - even I chipped in $70K once when asked politely by NG)?
    What do we have to show for that large sum of money?
    My non-expert impression is "Not Much" which may explain at least in part why BHP and Kronos cut their losses and ran away (via the courts in the case of Kronos)
    MT was a charismatic sort (very unlike TC who never once gave the impression that he gave a crap about APG's progress) and he genuinely seemed enthusiastic about our products, despite our ongoing run of "bad luck" as we would be told year after year at the annual finger food chatfest (aka AGM) before they became annual shareholder sieges culminating in the infamous 2019 farce
    Maybe BHP and Kronos were similarly charmed at first but then came to the conclusion that perhaps this wasn't a management team that could actually deliver
    Who knows?
    All that remains clear is that there is much to explain and no clear explanations appear forthcoming as yet, and the LTSHs are now fed up and at whatever cost are determined to have the truth revealed and for whatever that leads to at a company and/or individual director/management level
    Keep digging Hannay - love your work and I agree that my (and often other's here) opinions have been affected by emotion (sadly not usually positive ones).
    It is good to have the facts and figures so forensicly placed before us in a non-moderated post (for now - they have been busy today)
    Thanks!

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.