ADG 12.5% 0.5¢ adelong gold limited

Well I'm not panicking based on the quarterly report.I bought...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Well I'm not panicking based on the quarterly report.

I bought back in January at .004 on a long term hold basis and since then have seen the SP channel between .003 and .006 however on my trading platform (which doesn't include Chi X) the buy side usually sits at around double the sell side.

Right now the buy side is 300M v.s.170M on the sell side so no doubt there is underlying interest in this stock but a crap-ton of pip traders.

This year DDD have had two top rated posts on HC so people have it on the radar.

Between OCT 18 and AUG 20 the SP was down the dunny and DDD traded below .004 going as low as .001.

Buyers at these levels who wanted pip trade gains must be cashed out by now looking at volumes sold since then.

Since i jumped in Peter Proska became the major SH with 170M held.I don't base decisions on who holds but it's reassuring that a major long term player commits to something you were already into.

Even a return to last August's price of gold could get this back to .006 without the company announcing anything.

Hang in there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.