ASM 0.96% 51.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    The infrastructure was planned for the front paddock of "Toongi Valley" which was the immediate neighbour to the 4 or 5 houses that made up Toongi Village but ASM bought all the houses, encompassing the railhead too. Then they bought all the surrounding farms, biggish holdings to avoid any neighbour backlash when construction and mining commences. Effectively they are neighbours on all sides to themselves. Just another testimony as to just how smart Gandel, Earner and Chalmers are? The infrastructure is alongside the railhead and the road into the former village, maybe just 1 Km off the Obley Road for easy access to the offices, sheds etc for workers or they might come in the back door from Benelong Road over their own land (there are existing farm access roads there already).
    The hill that contains the booty (two over from Toongi Valley homestead) can be easily seen from there and is only a short transportation drive to the heart of the operation. I think maybe 2 Km or so from memory?
    So, I will have a stab, the infrastructure, internal roads and the rich hill (Hylands) would barely be 20% of their holding which in turn should still allow for around 80% left over for prime farming land operations?
    I often marvel at how well thought out the whole operation is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $93.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ $142.1K 276.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2328 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.