CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Remember GR are not active investors here they are more...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Remember GR are not active investors here they are more reluctant contributors to the Mt Morgan boiler and got caught.

Using them as a yard stick is probably not meaningful IMO. Except so far as if they remain holders they have been given comfort.

The butt fucs have never had any interest is communicating, but as I have said many times before, this is vehicle of Cranston who has seen it fit to hook up with a private company.. Most likely a strategic long play I would say. This new mob have wanted to stick there nose in the trough for basically free so I am backing self interest here as something will emerge when they want it to.

It maybe this project, and if there is any reality attached to it, they will not be pumping it too hard until they need money which they don't as far a I know.

I think they are grinding LTH to abject frustration (whilst nothing is happening) and once the objective is achieved these clowns will suddenly be fulfilled with awesomeness and the Glee club will arrive.

I have nothing to lose now, I will wait and see what these people do, it will be interesting if nothing else.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.