CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yes, it’s interesting but not sure what the motivations are...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yes, it’s interesting but not sure what the motivations are here. As I understand it all the vendor script for this transaction was subject to a 24-month escrow so if ever there was a CRB self-interest this would be the moment to implement it, however the grouping of what would normally be a number of timely and positive announcements into a quarterly activities report would seem to indicate the opposite. K mentioned if they have results then they are obligated to provide them as we all know, the lab overload suggestion, I am not sure I am buying that excuse. Should it be a spat between the board and the exit of a significant shareholder or any other childish matter I am hopeful they will put all the toys back in the cot and start acting like adults and professional adults at that. That sort of behaviour just leaves a sour taste in everyone’s mouth, and you know the adage ' one disgruntled customer ends up spreading bad sentiment to 10 others' and there have been a few of them offloading along the way as far as I can see.
    The time is right, and the window is open they need to get on with it, you dick around too much with these sorts of opportunities, invariably you miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1999715 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1103646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.