VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

Well my vote (already cast, via personal account, kids trust and...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3758/3758526-1bf410c46cc890994d87f3b716034878.jpg

Well my vote (already cast, via personal account, kids trust and SMSF) is a clear and absolute No!

i am, have been, and continue to be a long term supporter of this project.

However I absolutely refuse to reward a management performance graph that looks like this.

If this were my performance in corporate - I could have possibly raised a good defence in March QTR, been on performance management by July QTR, and staring at a pink slip and a very bleak christmas, by November.

I would certainly not be looking at (or expecting) a bonus, increased renumeration and Freebie options.

Again - this project has amazing numbers, huge potential and substantial institutional support, and is the most advanced of its peers. I believe in the project.

However without clear and consistant communication, status updates and shareprice growth, this will become a takeover target play in the $1 range. And possibly lower.

I maintain that without leadership this company will never get to production and will be taken over at a pittance of its value (This may even be the exit strategy for the current BOD).

Having initially invested in 2017, I am still well in the green, and I continue to buy as at these levels as it represents good value over my 5 year timelines, but pitiful performance against its industry peers. (Thats if VRX even exists in 5 years, and isnt a subsiduary of mitsubishi)

I am yet to see ANYTHING that changes my mind as to directorial bonuses. however im open to seeing or hearing any alternative perspectives.

APO!

Last edited by Apoptosis: 04/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $52.59K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134997 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 18126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.