LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Nice to read the quarterly a second time this morning over a...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290

Nice to read the quarterly a second time this morning over a coffee. I like the below two paragraphs and whilst nothing we don’t already know, I sense our neigbour’s would be feeling a little threatened and uncomfortable with our presence. Explains Joe Lowry’s tantrums and possibly a couple of the relentless, desperate and unfortunate downramping members that frequent these threads. Believe me when I say its bliss having their unsubstantiated misleading nonsense dribble on ignore. What a waste of time and life. Have a great weekend Lakes. Lots to look forward too leading up to Christmas and into the new year.

Lake owns over 220,000 hectares (0.5 million acres) of leases in a prime location within the Lithium Triangle, alongside all 5 major lithium producers.

A key difference in Lake’s development plan to lithium production is to use an efficient direct lithium extraction method (DLE) from our technology partner, Lilac Solutions Inc, who is earning into the Kachi Project. This enables Lake Resources to be a cost competitive supplier of high-purity lithium carbonate with a low carbon (CO2) footprint, low water use and low land use – strong Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $58.86K 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1317660 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 259343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.