LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-84

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Thanks for both of your replies. I actually do hold LKE shares but bought in only after the options available dates and thereby not able to participate in them. As such, it is only natural that I actually prefer to have LKE to take up the loan offered by both the UK and Canada credit facilities.

@kdwc, first of all it is my bad that I forgot to hit the *Sentiment - Buy* and *Position - Held*. I only realised that I could not edit a post after it was edited or it was posted for quite a moment ago. However, the way you responded does reveal to me that you would go out of your way to attack and refute anyone who simply does not hold any LKE shares. Your behavior of investing "religiously" is really something I want to avoid becoming. I do have to stress that I very much appreciative whenever you are providing useful inputs because I strive to be an informed investor and not a speculative one.

Anyway, I see this share has the potential to becoming a life transformative one just like how some of the knowledgeable investors ie. @Fantasyboy and YouTuber - The Stock Factory, have provided informative data about LKE's future.

Good luck to all the holders and future holders of LKE.
    Last edited by Robbin junior: 31/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $58.86K 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1317660 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 259343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.