VMS 2.78% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

That's the problem with the fake (environ)mentalists... and I...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    That's the problem with the fake (environ)mentalists... and I can say that as not only I was studying full time environmental science for 14 years but since 5 years old fisho I did and still care about environment not only for me, now old fisho, but my Great grand children...
    I already wrote about it all including that the area was mined by Aborigines, they knew also how to take care of the bush to survive and thrive, by burning it constantly etc
    You and Scotty are just cheap pawns in the political game of the narcissist who stuffed up the carbon policy proposed by another political narcissist...
    You did not answer what your instructor has to offer re: education - blank, work experience - blank, etc...
    The hydrogen is another pie in the sky despite gov. spending $billions on pushing it and Andrew Forest involvement... who is also pushing the carcinogenic frankenstein fish farming... but that's hopefully his money... and what "environmentalist" like you should do to call the bluff and eg check and film the dead bottom under fish pens... which will never recover for hundred years...
    The stupidity of the idea of feeding 7 kgs of healthy oily natural sardines to grow 1 kg of tasteless frankenstein fish called atlantic salmon was already disclosed 30 years ago by English Scientists which predicted that eating the artificial fish full of carcinogenic chemicals/ colors, etc is sure way to get cancer...
    As to the bush as I said before new growth, after the staged logging, is the best way to store the excess carbon, on top of many other natural activities helping environment recovery and stop using the plastic mindlessly... most of it poisoning the earth and oceans...

Regarding your instructor... that is why I have published this photos (especially made for a propaganda purpose by professional who is known in the business as an expert in "putting the lipstick on the pigs" ... using the money gained unethically by the fake tax free "charity"...
    and in this fake story with fake photos your uneducated vandalism instructor saying he become a vandal when he saw the fake film about the "poisoned" possum (not native to Tasmania like himself): “It just broke me. I got angry, got involved,” Jordan says.

but he has no problem vandalizing mindlessly someone else property, claiming social security and tax free 30 pieces of silver from fake
    charity...which should be banned long time ago!
    Enjoy another photo with the lipstick by professional photographer Tim Cooper... and tell the vandal to eat less, move more get a job involving a lot of leaning etc (eg farm hand?) as obesity is as dangerous as frankenstein fish... while I am off to play tennis for 2 hrs,
    GLTArealH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3742/3742531-66b5429abce3589bb83cf61d0d2e180b.jpg
    Photo by Tim Cooper

https://www.timberbiz.com.au/tasmania-urges-canberra-to-strip-bbf-of-charitable-status/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.75K 593.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6399549 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7858747 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.