HCH 2.15% 95.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-241

1. 3,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8179
    Yes the main definition drilling of boundaries only is likely to be near completed. To take this volume to a consistent indicated level will probably see as much drilling again as has already been done. Rather brave statements that do not have much detail to support them. Basically gut feel from looking at the data dump situation for the Cuerpos. I do feel this is getting close to that state but DYOR.
    Look at the data dumps below and draw your own conclusions.

I will probably go to the GM on 15th. A lot of useful snippets came out of the last meeting that have since been announced in more detail. There should be an AGM soon as well though not announced yet.

There will be some gaps in coverage though these are not likely to make huge variations in what is already known. Probably swings and roundabouts - gain some here lose it there. Hopefully much less of the latter.

[Note there are another 20 holes to add to my data base at Cortadera (early holes up to ~#60 that are probably NSR and widely scattered).]

Cuerpo3 data dump of collars.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3768/3768483-91674560891e2e97bd6c0fced7f19081.jpg

=================

Cuerpo 2

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3768/3768486-c09b991c135b58f26f8450721b6b664d.jpg

Cuerpo1 to complete the set up to Q3 though no new holes were added here. Just assays.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3768/3768487-e3caf761061d69aad93bf7247e50616f.jpg

'Bigger is better" general off the cuff without any implications about original size potential.

It is sometimes surprising how much extra can be found within a volume that seems to be well drilled out. So yes there could be more plus the gaps, at depth and further away from the Serrano fault trend in the moly/mag low halo. The drill coverage is being made, in part, to check for vectors for such nearby 'surprises'.
    ===========================

@Mike77
    I have liked the western flank of Productora as an exploration target with only very limited research being done by me. I did ask CE about Alice at the first AGM I attended with his [extremely paraphrased] response being the goodies are probably real but too deep to pursue at present (argillic cap drilling I believe that is notoriously miss miss and maybe hit the big one). The IP along the western flank didn't get too much drilling IMO - maybe wrong. Now with the Serrano Fault concept and 3D geochem the target gets elevated in priority and hope. Bring on the drill.

Santiago and CN? Personally I think they are going to be difficult targets. However, Steve Garwin did give the impression that SZ was really worth the drills getting on the ground as soon as logistics were sorted. CN also seemed like he felt the depths were well prepared with deep pre collars for possible diamond tails. MY IMPRESSIONS.
    I doubt the deep RC at CN was intended for pre-collars (up to 500m? from memory) but if they are located well why not save that amount of drilling to see what is down to 1000+-m. Pretty low priority IMO but if such tails eventuate soon it will give an idea of the faith the HCH geology team have in CN.

Last edited by salpetie: 07/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.020(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $143.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 95.0¢ 91.0¢ $118.3K 127.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4021 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 6773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.