FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

I take full responsibility for my failed investments (there have...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I take full responsibility for my failed investments (there have been many) I do hold particular anger however to FAR management. My biggest loss is FAR and that was several years in the making. I regret making a last ditch attempt to get something back on the Gambia gamble. I sold out of a lot of other companies (biggest regret was Brainchp BRN) in Dec to chase a final chance with FAR. I wouldnt have gone in as hard had I not started to believe some of the experts on Hotcopper and then the final "subtle" hint from FAR was the Christmas card. I hold stock in several companies and the only one that chooses to send me a card is FAR ? Surely they must be dropping a hint to be-leagured holders that they were worth one more shot. I couldnt imagine that they would waste time and money doing that if they were only going to deliver a slap in the face for Xmas? Anyway- where to from here I'm still sitting with more than 80,000 shares that are going to drop if I hold them or stage a miraculous recovery the day after I sell. Where are all the experts now? What can FAR do to regain some respect? Where are the Directors buying and Cath at least explaining how she still justifies her job?

Last edited by finpark: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 51.0¢ $2.55K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 12247 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.