TKM 6.25% 3.4¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-42

1. 4,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1622
    In answer to John and yourself. John you should know we list public companies to access millions of dollars that most private individuals don't have access to -unless you are a billionaire like Mark Creasy. Mineral exploration is a capital intensive high risk business and prospectors like myself always- if they have any experience in this business- vend into listed companies. Notwithstanding I have also listed about five companies on ASX -LSE and AIM and been the principal vendor to at least 20-30 others over the last 50+ years---- I still spend a lot of my own money on exploration -just finished a number of programs in the Pilbara.

As a vendor to TKM I still hold - not about to dump stock . And guess what I am 84 so my investment horizons are a little different to you younger turks. Tambourah I believe is a highly prospective tenement but only one of many -like all the ground I vendored into PGD and others which could come up trumps. All I have been doing is simply pointing out that in my opinion TKM should be embracing lithium in what is a highly prospective area for that commodity.
    I rest my case - hopefully over time TKM will change focus - meantime best of luck and hope whatever they do it brings home the bacon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $13.49K 427.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29177 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 107389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.