TKM 3.23% 3.2¢ trek metals limited

It could be Black Cat for all we know...in all seriousness...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    It could be Black Cat for all we know...in all seriousness though, it has been trading up and down since the share purchase plan. If you are patient, then don't be too concerned. I have an order in at 0.08 if they want to dump their stock that badly. When someone is dumping stock, it provides an opportunity to accumulate on the proviso that they don't know negative insider information which hasn't yet been evidently released to the market. I think a lot of investors are chasing the white gold (Lithium) at the moment and consider the opportunity cost too great to hold a stock like TKM. A couple of things would help with the stagnant share price, an announcement (results), insider buying and or a left field announcement (acquisition). I haven't bought any lithium stocks for a while > than 6 months at least. Most of the lithium juniors have had rapid share price increases with not much to show for it (Buyers beware). You have to be careful that you are not paying too much today for future growth that is already built into the share price. I am not concerned here and will continue to buy until something changes. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $1.608K 54.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 74442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.