VRX 0.00% 6.9¢ vrx silica limited

Happy with the report and agree with most of the commentary. As...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Happy with the report and agree with most of the commentary. As yet not fully convinced about production in 2022 but would be happy to see that.
    The opening for public comment and submissions and the need for response to submissions is a normal process but it leaves the door open for timing uncertainty and opens the potential for the possibility of more changes. It is a second opportunity for an anti-group to have a go. At least one may reasonably assume that the material that goes to the EPA Board will be generally agreed to as adequately covering the key issues. The EPA Department staff will not want to be submitting stuff to their Board that the Board will reject.

The clarity on the EPA status and the February meeting should, in my humble opinion, be a trigger for much of the negativity to evaporate. Between now and the end of the Response to Submissions process may be (again only in my opinion) the last chance to pick up shares at the sub-20c low prices. Could be that by mid year or so anything under 30c may be seen as rather low.
    Not advice - DYOR

(I withdraw my comment of 6 or so months ago when my frustration with the communications and missed deadlines caused me to say we could see 10c again with further missed deadlines.)

Changed my sentiment back to Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $2.638K 38.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34705 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 122216 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.